Welcome to the Back Bay Association
The primary focus of the Back Bay Association and its membership is to foster the continued commercial strength of the neighborhood and to initiate programs that improve, promote, and protect business in Back Bay. The Back Bay Association represents the interests of more than 400 member businesses, inclusive of every sector of the economy. The BBA is:
- The epicenter of networking for Back Bay’s business and community leaders and the hub for news, promotions, and events around the neighborhood.
- Back Bay’s strongest advocate for smart growth and community development, giving a voice to the neighborhood’s vibrant business community.
- The liaison between our members and the public sector, facilitating a dialogue and providing leadership to improve the neighborhood.
- A leader of strategic collaboration among neighborhood associations, business associations, merchants, residents, and the City of Boston.
- The force behind neighborhood improvements, focusing on macro issues, such as transportation, zoning, licensing, permitting, civic improvements, and public safety, while also providing advocacy and support to individual member businesses. The Back Bay Association is your resource for business in Back Bay.
98th Annual Meeting – November 15th, 2021
The Back Bay Association hosted its 98th Annual Meeting on Monday, November 15th at The Colonnade Hotel. Welcomed to the hotel by Ronald Druker, President of The Druker Company, the meeting was well-attended by the Back Bay Association Board of Directors and membership, and featured special guest Dr. M. Lee Pelton, President & CEO of the Boston Foundation engaged in an enlightening conversation with Boston Public Library President, David Leonard. Dr. Pelton discussed what he termed the “triple pandemic” of Covid-19… read the full article
Plan Your Visit
Where to Stay
Shopping & Dining
Attractions & Culture
Parks & Green Spaces