Back Bay Association Members
- Check Out These Five Most Luxurious Hotel Suites In Boston (Oct. 11, ’19)
Four of Haute Livings’ five most luxurious hotel suites in Boston are Back Bay Association members: The Ritz-Carlton, Boston, Four Seasons One Dalton Street, Boston, Four Seasons Hotel, Boston, and Mandarin Oriental, Boston. Click here for more.
- Kings, Oak Long Bar, and Abe & Louie’s Have “Fall Cocktails to Try This Month” (Oct. 9, ’19)
Seasonal flavors of apple and pumpkin — and some warming bourbon — are making a special appearance on the cocktail menus of some of Back Bay’s favorite bars. Click here for more.
- Reinventing Boston’s American Steak and Seafood Grill: Himmel Hospitality Group reimagines Back Bay’s Post 390 (Oct. 9, ’19)
As Post 390 celebrates a decade of service, the beloved restaurant is focusing on evolving with diners’ evolving desires. Click here for more.
- Rochambeau, a two-level French restaurant in the Back Bay, is finally opening this week (Oct. 7, ’19)
Rochambeau, run by the Lyons Group (Sonsie, Back Bay Social Club) is now open with Chef Nick Calais, formerly of Brasserie Jo, at the helm. The bi-level design dream features a bar and dinner menu studded with French favorites, as well as an all-day cafe for incredibly stylish coffee meetings and lunches on the go. Click here for more.
- Fairmont Copley Plaza, The Colonnade, Taj Boston are among CN Traveler’s Readers Choice Favorites (Oct. 7, ’19)
Conde Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards are out and BBA members Fairmont Copley Plaza, The Colonnade, and Taj Boston earned top marks this year. Click here for more.
- The World of Modeling with Patty Grout (Maggie Inc.) (Oct. 4, ’19)
Maggie Inc’s Patty Grout gives tips and tricks to aspiring models. Click here for more.
- Raffles Boston Back Bay Hotel & Residences Breaks Ground (Sept. 30, ’19)
The Raffles Boston Back Bay Hotel & Residences broke ground at 40 Trinity Place. The 33-story tower is the first Raffles property in North America. It is projected to open in 2022. Click here for more.
- 7 Insanely Over-the-Top Flower Decoration Ideas from Event Design Expert Bryan Rafanelli (Sept. 24, ’19)
Back Bay’s Bryan Rafanelli is not only a former White House party planner, but one of the most recognizable names in the business. In celebration of the publication of his new book, A Great Party: Designing the Perfect Celebration, Veranda magazine pulled together seven of their favorite floral decor moments from Rafanelli’s storied career. Click here for more.
- A ‘Modern Global’ Restaurant Will Open in the Former Brasserie Jo Space (Sept. 19, ’19)
The Colonnade Hotel is set to open Lucie Drink and Dine this fall — a year after the closing much-beloved Brasserie Jo — with industry veteran Michael Chandleran, an alum of Grill 23 and Oak Long Bar and Kitchen, at the helm. Details on the menu are forthcoming, but guests can expect a “neighborhood restaurant and bar featuring a modern global menu,” along with a few fun surprises. Click here for more.
- Tom Brady celebrates TB12 Boston grand opening with Zdeno Chara, Charlie Coyle (Sept. 18, ’19) TB12, recently opened at 699 Boylston Street, celebrated with a star-studded grand opening. The new outpost of GOAT Tom Brady’s growing wellness empire offers one-on-one sessions with body coaches, group fitness classes, a smoothie bar, and retail offerings. Click here for more.
- Back Bay office building would rise near Public Garden under revived proposal (Sept. 18, ’19)
The Druker Company plans to redevelop 350 Boylston Street (the former Shreve Crump & Low space) with a nine-story building with predominantly office and retail usage and 150 parking spaces. Pending approvals, construction will start in the third quarter of 2020 and could complete in as soon as 30 months. Click here for more.