An Out of This World Package Awaits Families of All Ages at the Award-Winning Five-Star Hotel
Families are invited to enjoy an adventure together as the popular book character Charlie Numbers flies into The Ritz-Carlton, Boston. New York Times bestselling author Ben Mezrich and his wife and co-author, Tonya Mezrich, have penned the mystery, “Charlie Numbers and the Man in the Moon*” where the main character must use his mathematical prowess to discover what happened to a box of stolen moon rocks, some of the most valuable objects on Earth.
Check-in with the entire family and enjoy the adventures of Charlie with an in-room scavenger hunt to find those “stolen” moon rocks and the exciting reward of a paper airplane kit, for those who successfully uncover where the moon rocks are hidden in the hotel’s guest room.
- Complimentary valet parking
- Overnight accommodations in a redesigned deluxe guest room
- Upon check-in, a welcome Charlie Numbers-themed, out of this world pastry-amenity
- Copy of the book “Charlie Numbers and The Man in the Moon “ by celebrity co-authors Ben & Tonya Mezrich
- In-room scavenger hunt for young Whiz Kids to assist Charlie in solving the mystery of the “stolen” moon rocks
- Find the moon rocks and present them to the hotel front desk to receive a special prize – a Paper Airplane Kit for children to make their own planes, just like Charlie!
Starting rate for this package is $595.00 per room, per night and includes the above components. The package is subject to availability and black-out dates may apply. Not applicable to groups.
To learn more about The Ritz-Carlton, Boston, please click here.