700 Boylston Street Boston
Free, one-hour concerts in one of Boston’s most beautiful spaces.
The courtyard of the Central Library in Copley Square, one of Boston’s most beautiful spaces, is filled with music during free, one-hour concerts throughout the summer. The courtyard hosts music that ranges from jazz to classical and from world to folk.
Concerts are moved to Rabb Hall in the event of inclement weather.
Wednesday concerts are presented in partnership with Berklee College of Music and are generously sponsored by Back Bay Association member Brookline Bank.
The schedule of performers is as follows:
- June 7: Morgan Minsk
- June 14: Boston Lyric Opera & Castle of Our Skins
- June 21: Ensemble Lyrae
- June 28: Talie
- July 5: Frost String Quartet
- July 12: Visiting Wine
- July 19: Born Yesterday
- July 26: Boston Youth Symphony Orchestra: Intensive Community Program
- August 2: The Vinegar Flies
- August 9: Three At Home
- August 16: Cardamom Quartet
- August 23: Zikina
- August 30: Boston Lyric Opera