800 Boylston Street Boston
Join Eataly Boston in April at La Scuola to celebrate Spring in the countryside outside of Rome.
Spring is the most hopeful month of the year for the agricultural communities of Italy. In the vineyards, the vines are just beginning to come back to life. In the fields winter crops are coming to an end and spring crops are just beginning to grow, both asparagus and artichokes find their way to menus and festas. Easter is a day for extended families to come together in celebration and cooking. The food focused celebration called a Sagra calls attention to one product or growing region. This food centric celebration goes back to harvest celebrations in Rome, when the various regions within the Roman Empire sent their best food and wine to be enjoyed in the capital. Rome returned the favor by disseminating their products, farming techniques and recipes throughout Europe.
In this class guests will:
- Participate in a hands-on cooking experience with La Scuola’s chef
- Enjoy three courses with paired wines
- Learn more about wine and wine pairing from and Eataly sommelier
- Take home menu, adapted recipes, and wine tasting notes
- Please note that no physical tickets are required. A confirmation email will be sent to the email you provide at check out and your name will be on the class roster.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes.
Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. Contact the Scuola Team at Boston.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Boston sales tax.