800 Boylston St
Boston, MA 02199
Introducing Identità Golose, the Acclaimed International Chefs’ Forum
Get ready, food lovers of Boston! This will be a fall to remember. On October 13, four famed chefs from across the globe will flock to Eataly Boston for their first edition of Identità Golose, the acclaimed international chefs’ forum. From Caterina Ceraudo to Michael Schlow, these all-stars will each craft different courses in one magnificent dinner — open to the public.
That’s right: you can taste the food from the world’s best in one epic five-course dinner at Terra, Eataly’s restaurant inspired by earth and fire. The four celebrated chefs will partner up to deliver a menu paired with carefully selected Italian wines and great company, bringing the best of Italy and New England under one roof!
Michele Carter, Exectuive Chef of Barbara Lynch Gruppo
Caterina Ceraudo, Executive Chef of Ristorante Dattilo
Michael Schlow, Chef and Restaurateur
Chris Fischer, Chef and Farmer
• Check-in for dinner at the Terra host stand located inside Eataly Boston at 800 Boylston Street.
• Please bring a copy of your email confirmation.
• Dinner duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
• Tables will be assigned with open seating at each table. Please contact Boston.LaScuola@eataly.com if you would like to be seated near another registered guest.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.