111 Huntington Avenue
800 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02199
A Celebration of Food and its Producers at Eataly’s Terra
Join Eataly Boston for Terra’s biggest takeover celebration of the year! Kick off the summer by eating Terra’s signature bites; meeting the producer, chefs, and beverage experts and experiencing their products; and of course dancing all night to their live band.
Within its first year, Terra grew into an energetic and sustainability-forward restaurant revolving around rustic, earthy food from the Italian wood-fired grill. Behind this good food has been an abundance of high quality, fresh ingredients sourced from New England producers. With Chef Dan Bazzinotti and team at the helm, the restaurant found its niche in the community through its rich relationships with these local producers.
As a celebration of all the magic that happens behind the scenes at Terra, they’re letting their wonderful producers take over the restaurant for one indulgent summer night.
Guests will get a glimpse into the background of Terra’s food and drink through the following tastings and interactive activities:
- Tours of Terra’s Beer Barrel Room
- Tour of the Italian grill (and tastes of the smoke-kissed Terra bites!) with Chef de Cuisine Dan Bazzinotti
- Unlimited “best of” Terra food
- 2 drink tickets + cash bar
- Fresh oysters by Island Creek Oyster Bar
- Butchering demonstrations by Chickering Farms
- Narragansett Creamery and Eataly’s in-house experts will demonstrate how fresh mozzarella is made, from start to finish
- Jenwey Tea will be showcasing their Iced Hibiscus Herbal Tea & Hibiscus Tea Cocktail (a signature anniversary cocktail)
- Talk by local New England farmer about the future of sustainable farming
- Tyler Akabane from Tyler’s Trail Tours will be sharing mushroom foraging experiences and findings with us
- Live music performed by Silver Arrow Band