Please note, this event is open to Back Bay Association members only.
Make your lunch break a little sweeter with some champagne and cupcakes at DVF!
Pop into the Newbury Street location from 12pm – 2pm — RSVP and you’ll also enjoy 20% off your purchase all day!
Meet the designer and view the latest collection at Neiman Marcus Boston.
For reservations and more information, call 617.536.3660 ext 2222.
Precious Jewels Salon, Level Three
Join Luxury Garage Sale and Boston Center for the Arts for an after work sip and shop event.
Join Luxury Garage Sale at 211 Newbury Street to sip champagne and discover Chanel, Hermes, Gucci, and more at up to 90% off retail with 10% of the evening’s sales will benefit Boston Center for the Arts.
Learn more about Luxury Garage Sale here.
The Hottest Standup Comedy Showcase Comes to Cafeteria on Newbury
The last Wednesday of every month at Cafeteria features an unforgettable experience combining the most talented local and national comedians, including previous winners of the Boston Comedy Festival, acts that have been on Conan, Jimmy Kimmel, Late Night with Steven Colbert, Comedy Central, Sirius XM and more.
Not only is this show completely free – you can enjoy free drink samples from our sponsors* (that’s right – free alcohol!), $5 burgers, and a custom drink menu full of cocktails available exclusively during the show – if it seems too good to be true, Cafeteria invites you to come see for yourself
Doors open at 7pm, the show begins at 8pm – previous shows have packed to capacity, so while this event is not ticketed, we do recommend arriving early to reserve a seat.
Somerville’s popular Bow Market comes to Precinct’s patio for one day only!
Precinct Kitchen + Bar invites you to join them on their patio for a one-day Bow Market pop-up. Vendors include:
- Adelante, custom shoes, handmade by craftsman in Guatemala
- Blue Bandana Relics, a curated collection of vintage Americana and quality American brands.
- Buenas, all sorts of South American goodness you can eat on the spot or take home to use in your own recipes. Think: take-n-bake empanadas, pastry dough to make your own empanadas (and other stuff), and sauces you can use for everything from roasting chicken and salmon, to topping oysters.
- In Season Food Shop, made-to-order meals and drinks, local food products, and a curated selection of grocery essentials
- Maca, chic and cheeky, regular and character macarons that range in flavors from vanilla to blueberry basil cheesecake.
- Peston, unique accessories, fleeky home goods and apparel.
- Happy Cactus, succulents, cacti, air plants, exotic plants, ethically sourced butterflies, crystals, gems, fossils and pretty much anything extraordinary Mother Nature creates.
- Additionally, guests will also enjoy soaps and creams from the Sentas Family Farm and much, more!
Precinct will be serving their regular breakfast, brunch and lunch menus all day long, so reserve your table and head over!