Exhale, the beloved Back Bay self-care oasis, is now offering two ways to help keep that New Year’s Resolution of a healthier, happier you.
It’s no secret that most New Year’s resolutions are about our health. When the calendar rolls over to January, we look for ways to achieve a happier, healthier self. Making the resolution is easy; finding a way to achieve it is typically another matter.
Exhale, Back Bay’s luxe spa and fitness studio, is making it its business to help you on your way. Whether you’re someone who enjoys spa services as a means of self-care or someone looking to sweat it out, Exhale is now offering two membership options to make achieving your goals even easier.
For those looking to carve out time for peace of mind, Exhale is now offering an Annual Spa Membership, which includes one monthly therapy from the menu below:
• 60-minute True or Grooming Facial
• 60-minute Fusion, Deep Tissue, Flow, Sport, or Prenatal Massage
• 30-minute Acupuncture
Additionally, Exhale Spa members receive:
• 25% off additional therapies & class packs
• 15% off skincare & boutique
• 5 guest passes for friends and family
• Monthly member perks
• One 15-minute Acupuncture consultation
If you’re looking for an active way to take care of your mind and body, the Exhale Fitness Membership includes all barre, yoga, cardio, and specialty classes! Membership benefits also include:
• Unlimited fitness classes
• 25% off of spa therapies
• Exclusive events, and extra perks like friends and family passes!
• 15% off the well being boutique and private training
The Spa Membership is $105 per month; the Fitness Membership runs at $180. Back Bay Association members can reach out to the BBA offices for special corporate pricing for the Fitness Membership!
For more about Exhale Back Bay, please click here.