Formerly known as the Tufts Health Plan 10K for Women, the race will be run on October 14.
Now in its 43rd year, this exciting tradition attracts over 5,000 female runners, including a world-class field of elite athletes, to run a picturesque course through Boston Back Bay. This event also features the family-oriented Health and Fitness Expo on Boston Common.
The following is a summary of the road closings on race day:
- Boylston Street between Arlington Street and Charles Street, will be closed from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Charles Street between Boylston Street and Beacon Street will be closed from 11:00am to 1:30 p.m.
- Charles Street southbound will remain open, however cars will only be allowed to turn left onto Beacon Street.
- Vehicles needing to travel westbound will be forced to turn right onto Chestnut Street and routed onto Storrow Drive from 11:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- Beacon Street, between Park Street Mass Avenue will be closed from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Commonwealth Avenue eastbound will be closed from 11:30 a.m., to 1:30 p.m.
For more information on this event, please click here.